Re: BUG in 10.1 - dsa_area could not attach to a segment that hasbeen freed

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG in 10.1 - dsa_area could not attach to a segment that hasbeen freed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 2:17 AM, Alexander Voytsekhovskyy
> <young.inbox@gmail.com> wrote:
>> in very certain case i am getting error
>>
>> "ERROR:  dsa_area could not attach to a segment that has been freed"
>
> You are likely seeing the same problem as discussed here:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/15e84857859.d4f2ff2b8299.3910523281971861294@zohocorp.com

Hmm.  Well, it's the same error message but I don't think it's the
same: that other thread was about C extension code using APIs
incorrectly.  This is parallel query, which shouldn't reach that error
unless all the backends detach before one backend tries to attach,
which I wouldn't normally expect to happen unless something else went
wrong first.  Then Alexander would presumably have also seen another
error message too but he didn't say that.  So I'm not yet sure how
this condition is being reached.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG in 10.1 - dsa_area could not attach to a segment that hasbeen freed
Сообщение: Re: BUG in 10.1 - dsa_area could not attach to a segment that hasbeen freed