Re: libpq compression

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: libpq compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 2:06 AM, Konstantin Knizhnik
<k.knizhnik@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Thank you for review. Updated version of the patch fixing all reported
> problems is attached.

Small problem on Windows[1]:

  C:\projects\postgresql\src\include\common/zpq_stream.h(17): error
C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '*'
[C:\projects\postgresql\libpq.vcxproj]
2395

You used ssize_t in zpq_stream.h, but Windows doesn't have that type.
We have our own typedef in win32_port.h.  Perhaps zpq_stream.c should
include postgres.h/postgres_fe.h (depending on FRONTEND) like the
other .c files in src/common, before it includes zpq_stream.h?
Instead of "c.h".

[1] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.1106

--
Thomas Munro