Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:07 AM raam narayana <raam.soft@gmail.com> wrote:
> After the latest commit in master branch, I was trying to test the python script. Ironically I still see that the
outputfrom the script is completely different from the unaccent.rules file content. Am I missing anything.My testing
includesthe following

> Downloaded the following files
>
> http://unicode.org/Public/8.0.0/ucd/UnicodeData.txt
>
> http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/export/14746/tags/release-34/common/transforms/Latin-ASCII.xml
>
> Executed the below python script
>
> python generate_unaccent_rules.py --unicode-data-file UnicodeData.txt --latin-ascii-file  Latin-ASCII.xml >
unaccent.rules

> I am using python 3.7.1 and running on Windows 10 Platform
>
> The new status of this patch is: Needs review

Hi Raam,

How does it differ?  Can you please share the output you get?  I used
Python 2.7 on a Mac, exactly those input files, and my output matched
Hugh's.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: raam narayana
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Fixing findDependentObjects()'s dependency on scan order(regressions in DROP diagnostic messages)