Re: pgsql: Add parallel-aware hash joins.

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgsql: Add parallel-aware hash joins.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Pushed your updated version.

Thanks.  That should leave just the test failures like this on certain machines:

*** 6103,6109 ****
  $$);
   initially_multibatch | increased_batches
  ----------------------+-------------------
!  t                    | f
  (1 row)

  rollback to settings;
--- 6103,6109 ----
  $$);
   initially_multibatch | increased_batches
!  t                    | t
  (1 row)

I'll post a patch that should fix that along with a reply to Tom's
most recent email tomorrow, when I'm back from my break.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com