Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> This patch does not apply. And the thread has stalled for three months
> now but I cannot see a review for what has been submitted. I am moving
> it to next CF with waiting on author. Please provide a rebased
> version. If there are other threads on this topic, it would be nice to
> link them to the existing CF entry
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/871/..

Thanks.  There is in fact a second thread with updated patches and
current discussion, and it is listed in the CF entry.  It would be
nice if the CF could show more clearly which thread is 'active' (for
the benefit of humans and also robots), and list any others as
archived/old/history.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com