Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
<rajkumar.raghuwanshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Ashutosh Bapat
> Changed partition-wise statement to partitionwise.
> Attached re-based patch.
>
>> The patch looks good to me. I don't think we can reduce it further.
>> But we need some tests to test PWJ with default partitions. Marking
>> this as ready for committer.

Hi Rajkumar,

partition_join ... FAILED

The regression test currently fails with your v4 patch because a
redundant Result node has been removed from a query plan.  That may be
due to commit 11cf92f6 or nearby commits.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com