Re: plan_cache_mode and postgresql.conf.sample

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: plan_cache_mode and postgresql.conf.sample
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 5:45 PM, David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> While testing something that I needed to ensure a generic plan was
> being used, during editing postgresql.conf I couldn't quite remember
> the exact spelling of the option to do that.  I think the valid
> options for the setting should be listed in the sample config file.
>
> Patch attached.

Thanks, pushed.  I removed one tab because it looks like the comments
in that file are supposed to line up with tabstop=8 (unlike our source
files which use 4), and this one didn't.  I hope I got that right!

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com