Re: [HACKERS] RTE_NAMEDTUPLESTORE, enrtuples and comments

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RTE_NAMEDTUPLESTORE, enrtuples and comments
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 4:22 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm just trying to understand your comments so that I can have an
> intelligent opinion about what we should do from here.  Given that the
> replan wouldn't happen anyway, there seems to be no reason to tinker
> with the location of enrtuples for v10 -- which is exactly what both
> of us already said, but I was confused about your comments about
> enrtuples getting changed.  I think that I am no longer confused.
>
> We still need to review and commit the minimal cleanup patch Thomas
> posted upthread (v1, not v2).  I think I might go do that unless
> somebody else is feeling the urge to whack it around before commit.

OK, if we're keeping enrtuples in RangeTblEntry for v10 then we'd
better address Noah's original complaint that it's missing from
_{copy,equal,out,read}RangeTblEntry() .  Here's a patch for that, to
apply on top of the -v1 patch above.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com