Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operations on the same table

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operations on the same table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I would have expected that to be handled by separate transition tables
> at different query levels, but evidently it isn't.

I am wondering if we need to wrap the execution of a modifying CTE in
AfterTriggerBeginQuery() and AfterTriggerEndQuery().  But I'm not sure
where, and it may be a couple of days before I can dig some more.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com