Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Tomorrow I will send a separate patch for the autovacuum changes that
> I sent earlier.  Let's discuss and hopefully eventually commit that
> separately.

Here is a separate patch which makes autovacuum start a wrap-around
vacuum sooner if the member space is running out, by adjusting
autovacuum_multixact_freeze_max_age using a progressive scaling
factor.  This version includes a clearer implementation of
autovacuum_multixact_freeze_max_age_adjusted provided by Kevin
Grittner off-list.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com