Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 3:34 AM, Rafia Sabih
<rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> 9         | 62928.88   | 59077.909

Thanks Rafia.  At first glance this plan is using the Parallel Shared
Hash in one place where it should pay off, that is loading the orders
table, but the numbers are terrible.  I noticed that it uses batch
files and then has to increase the number of batch files, generating a
bunch of extra work, even though it apparently overestimated the
number of rows, though that's only ~9 seconds of ~60.  I am
investigating.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com