Re: make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Ivan Kartyshov
> <i.kartyshov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> Hi hackers,
>>
>> Few days earlier I've finished my work on WAITLSN statement utility, so I’d
>> like to share it.
>> [...]
>> Your feedback is welcome!
>>
>> [waitlsn_10dev.patch]
>
> Thanks for working on this.  Here are some general thoughts on the
> feature, and an initial review.

Hi Ivan

I'm marking the patch Returned with Feedback, since there hasn't been
any response or a new patch.  I encourage you to keep working on this
feature, and I'll be happy to review future patches.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com