Re: Parallel safety of binary_upgrade_create_empty_extension

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Parallel safety of binary_upgrade_create_empty_extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 3:30 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I hacked something up in Python

#   otool -tvV | \

In case anyone is interested in trying that, it should be "otool -tvV
[path to postgres executable compiled with -O0]" (meaning disassemble
it).  I was removing my home directory from the path before sending
and apparently got carried away...

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com