Re: DNS SRV support for LDAP authentication

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: DNS SRV support for LDAP authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 2:09 PM Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> 2.  Define a new zone for testing, by adding the following to the end
> 3.  Create that zone file in /usr/local/etc/namedb/master/my.test.domain:

Oops, I changed my testing domain name in the middle of my experiment,
but pasted the older version into the previous message.  Here are the
corrected steps 2 and 3, consistent with the rest:

===== end of /usr/local/etc/namedb/named.conf =====
zone "my-domain.com" {
        type master;
        file "/usr/local/etc/namedb/master/my-domain.com";
};
=====

===== /usr/local/etc/namedb/master/my-domain.com =====
$TTL    10
@       IN      SOA     ns.my-domain.com. admin.my-domain.com. (
                              2         ; Serial
                         604800         ; Refresh
                          86400         ; Retry
                        2419200         ; Expire
                         604800 )       ; Negative Cache TTL
        IN      NS      ns.my-domain.com.
ns.my-domain.com.       IN      A       127.0.0.1
my-domain.com.          IN      A       127.0.0.1
ldap-server.my-domain.com.              IN      A       127.0.0.1
_ldap._tcp.my-domain.com.       IN      SRV     0       0       389
 ldap-server
=====

--
Thomas Munro