Re: pg11.1: dsa_area could not attach to segment

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pg11.1: dsa_area could not attach to segment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:57 AM Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> bogus shm_open() EEXIST from the OS

Strike that particular idea... it'd be the non-DSM_OP_CREATE case, and
if the file was somehow bogusly not visible to us we'd get ENOENT and
that'd raise an error, and we aren't seeing that.

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com