Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 5:13 AM, Oleg Golovanov <rentech@mail.ru> wrote:
>>> Can you actualize your patch set? The error got from
>>> 0010-hj-parallel-v12.patch.
>>
>> I really should get around to setting up a cron job to tell me about
>> that.  Here's a rebased version.
>
> Rebased.

Rebased for the recent re-indent and shm_toc API change; no functional
changes in this version.

(I have a new patch set in the pipeline adding the skew optimisation
and some other things, more on that soon.)

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com