Re: Connection loosing at some places - caused by firewall

От Durumdara
Тема Re: Connection loosing at some places - caused by firewall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

Windows 10, PGSQL 9.4 and 9.6 (Debian with SSL, and Windows without it - it doesn't matter).

When I (or my boss) work(s) at home, I got connection lost errors from PGAdmin (3/4) or from other applications too.

 before or while processing the request.

PGAdmin, EMS PostgreSQL manager, Navicat for PGSQL, and psql too.

When minimum 5 minutes passed after the last request (select, insert, or any communication what I did) the connection lost.

For PGAdmin III I found a solution-like thing.

dd