Re: Connection loosing at some places - caused by firewall

От Durumdara
Тема Re: Connection loosing at some places - caused by firewall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 12:09:31 +0100, Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com>
wrote:

>*I disabled my firewall at home - the [keepalive] problem vanished!!!*

What firewall are you using?  Windows own firewall doesn't interfere
with keepalive packets.  Most commercial SOHO firewalls won't either.

Normal Windows Firewall (Defender). An ASUS test notebook works. The DELL isn't.
So something is different in the FW on DELL. With manually defined (faster) keepalive it's working.

dd