CRL reloading info - is it refreshed?

От Durumdara
Тема CRL reloading info - is it refreshed?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

For CRL reloading we need to restart the PG In 9.6.

Now we have a new server with 11.x.

As I read it has a reload possibility without restart and dropping the connections.

SELECT pg_reload_conf();

It's ok. But: the restart is a very good checking point.
If you did it, and after the server is working fine then your config is good.

What will happen when onfly reload finds something bad (99% of the config is good, but 1 line in in the config file is wrong)?

And the most important question: how do we know that PG 11 reloaded the CRL?

Is there any way to get the last full reload timestamp value, or the version of the actual CRL file, or something like that?

To be sure that we will not have big red error messages on the client's screen because of invalid CRL?
F. e. it is expired because the reloading failed on something, on a tiny mistake.

Thank you for every info, help, answer!

Best regards
   dd