Re: Cannot delete role because it depends on "default privileges"

От Durumdara
Тема Re: Cannot delete role because it depends on "default privileges"
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Wooooooooooooooooooooow... I found it. The postgres database contained more default privs. But PGAdmin III nothing say about dependents in it's reports.

Thanks!

Dear Tom!

Is there any tool what can show me the dependents or dependencies?

In PGAdmin I don't see any dependencies or dependents... :-(

Thanks
   dd

Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> writes:
> The DB_X dropped, so I can't choose it as "actual database".
> I tried this in a neutral database:
>     drop owned by role_x;
> But nothing happened, the error is same.

The error you are reporting is describing default privileges that
exist in the *current* database.  You need to do DROP OWNED BY
in that database (and maybe other ones, but start there).