pg_dump - how to force to show timestamps in client log

От Durumdara
Тема pg_dump - how to force to show timestamps in client log
Дата
Re: pg_dump - how to force to show timestamps in client log  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: pg_dump - how to force to show timestamps in client log  ("Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-pgsql@hjp.at>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello!

We need to log the pg_dump's state.
What objects are in copy, and what are the starting and ending times.

But when I try to redirect the output, the result doesn't have timestamps.

PG 11, on Windows.

As I see the -v option isn't enough to see the starting times.

For example:

2020-11-19 12:00:01.084 Dump table content table1
2020-11-19 12:03:12.932 Dump table content table2
etc.

Thank you for any information you can provide!

dd