Re: Is there a significant difference in Memory settings between 9.5and 12

От Tory M Blue
Тема Re: Is there a significant difference in Memory settings between 9.5and 12
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:57 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Tory M Blue <tmblue@gmail.com> writes:
> That may be the next step in the lab, but was hoping someone knew of a
> significant difference.

I think we've made it perfectly clear that we don't.  There's something
odd about your situation.

                        regards, tom lane

totally, and i'll try to provide some more data tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.

Tory

Сообщение: Re: Is there a significant difference in Memory settings between 9.5and 12
Сообщение: Re: Is there a significant difference in Memory settings between 9.5and 12.