Odd postgres12 upgrade is changing or munging a password?

От Tory M Blue
Тема Odd postgres12 upgrade is changing or munging a password?
Дата
Re: Odd postgres12 upgrade is changing or munging a password?
Список pgsql-general
Going from 9.5 to 12 and 2 times now, I've had a password either go missing or munged. I've had to add an alter statement at the end of the upgrade.

The DB is functioning fine, shut it down, do the upgrade and the password is munged. Seems like an odd occurrence, we have not noted any other weird issues.

Anyone else see or hear of this?

Thanks
Tory