Postgresql.conf file from like 7.x to 9.2

От Tory M Blue
Тема Postgresql.conf file from like 7.x to 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Afternoon

So I just realized I've been just reimporting me Postgres configs from one version to the next, since they were initially customized for my setup.

Maybe from 7.x... And now on 9.2.4

Is there an easy/clean way to adapt my old config file to the new stuff, I'm not sure what all has changed, so wondering if I just have to go line by line and somehow consolidate old to new, area there any tools or mechanism to do so?

I'm sure there are quite a few changes, just not sure if I'm missing anything major.

Thanks
Tory