Re: Installing plpython3u

От Dario Beraldi
Тема Re: Installing plpython3u
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your answer. Just checking before I screw things up... About "the source tree has to be configured and built twice", does it mean that I have to execute again

./configure --prefix=$HOME;
make;
make install

And should I enable any particular option in ./configure? I see there is a "--with-python" option (not specific to python3 though). If it matters, my python 3 is in /usr/local/bin/python3.