Re: My DB has has 5TB, many operations are very slow (on Google Cloud Compute)

От Lucas Possamai
Тема Re: My DB has has 5TB, many operations are very slow (on Google Cloud Compute)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Instance RAM: 60GB
Instance CPU: 16Cores

I got a 3TB Postgres Database running with a Dual Socket Octo Core Intel Xeon E5-2630v3 with 128GB of RAM and SATA disks.

I think yes, you could improve your server's RAM. However Melvin is right, there is no enough information.

Lucas

Сообщение: Re: My DB has has 5TB, many operations are very slow (on Google Cloud Compute)
Сообщение: Re: My DB has has 5TB, many operations are very slow (on Google Cloud Compute)