Re: Schema Size

От drum.lucas@gmail.com
Тема Re: Schema Size
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 2 March 2016 at 12:23, Scott Mead <scottm@openscg.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 6:07 PM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
You should read the definitions for the functions you are using to retrieve the sizes.

+1, you've gotta be careful with each of these, they all tend to hide different, yet critical components of size that you may be having trouble resolving.

 The other thing to consider is that this isn't including any on-disk space required for your change traffic in the WAL.  Your $PGDATA will always be larger than the sum of all your databases sizes...