Re: Join push-down support for foreign tables

От Shigeru Hanada
Тема Re: Join push-down support for foreign tables
Дата
Re: Join push-down support for foreign tables  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Re: Join push-down support for foreign tables  (Shigeru Hanada <shigeru.hanada@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I rebased "join push-down" patch onto Kaigai-san's Custom/Foreign Join
v6 patch.  I posted some comments to v6 patch in this post:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAEZqfEcNvjqq-P=jxnW1Pb4T9wvpcPoRCN7G6cc46JGuB7dY8w@mail.gmail.com

Before applying my v3 patch, please apply Kaigai-san's v6 patch and my
mod_cjv6.patch.
Sorry for complex patch combination.  Those patches will be arranged
soon by Kaigai-san and me.

I fixed the issues pointed out by Thom and Kohei, but still the patch
has an issue about joins underlying UPDATE or DELETE.  Now I'm working
on fixing this issue.  Besides this issue, existing regression test
passed.

--
Shigeru HANADA

Вложения