Re: Regarding pg_multixact/members folder size cleanup in postgres 9.3.6.

От Yogesh Sharma
Тема Re: Regarding pg_multixact/members folder size cleanup in postgres 9.3.6.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear David,

Thanks for update.
I have also checked in postgres 9.3.21 and 9.5.x version. But this is same as 9.3.6 postres version.
Some one please let me know below points. It will really helpful to understand postgres behavior.
1. When this folder pg_multixact/members folder size will cleanup?
2. How can i identify  that at that time it will start cleanup?
3. Does it depends on some postgres config parameters? What is config parameters and what will be value of that parameter?
4. I Want older postgres behavior in newer versions. So how to set this behavior through postgres parameters?

Regards,
Yogesh