Re: BUG #15307: Low numerical precision of (Co-) Variance

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: BUG #15307: Low numerical precision of (Co-) Variance
Дата
Re: BUG #15307: Low numerical precision of (Co-) Variance
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 at 14:22, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll post an updated patch in a while.

I finally got round to looking at this again. Here is an update, based
on the review comments.

The next question is whether or not to back-patch this. Although this
was reported as a bug, my inclination is to apply this to HEAD only,
based on the lack of prior complaints. That also matches our decision
for other similar patches, e.g., 7d9a4737c2.

Regards,
Dean

Вложения