Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: psql :: support for \ev viewname and \sv viewname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4 May 2016 at 13:23, Peter Eisentraut
> On 5/4/16 3:21 AM, Dean Rasheed wrote:
>> Well, appendStringLiteralAH() takes both, so that sets a precedent.
> Works for me.  Could you supply an updated patch with a static function
> instead of a macro?  Then I think this is good to go.
>
> (bonus points for some tests)

OK, pushed that way.

I didn't get round to adding any tests though. I strikes me that the
most likely bugs in this area are bugs of omission, like this and the
missing PARALLEL SAFE recently fixed for functions. Ideally tests
would be able to spot those kinds of issues, but it's not obvious how
to write such tests.

Regards,
Dean