Re: FILTER for aggregates [was Re: Department of Redundancy Department: makeNode(FuncCall) division]

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: FILTER for aggregates [was Re: Department of Redundancy Department: makeNode(FuncCall) division]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21 June 2013 06:16, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:10:25AM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> David Fetter escribió:

>> > Per the spec,

>> If this is not allowed, I think there should be a clearer error message.
>> What Dean showed is an internal (not user-facing) error message.
>
> Please find attached a patch which allows subqueries in the FILTER
> clause and adds regression testing for same.

Nice!

I should have pointed out that it was already working for some
sub-queries, just not all. It's good to see that it was basically just
a one-line fix, because I think it would have been a shame to not
support sub-queries.

I hope to take another look at it over the weekend.

Regards,
Dean