Re: BUG #17803: Rule "ALSO INSERT ... SELECT ..." fails to substitute default values

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: BUG #17803: Rule "ALSO INSERT ... SELECT ..." fails to substitute default values
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 23:20, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doing the attached fixes the reported issue, and all variants of it
> that I could come up with, but I'm not entirely sure whether it needs
> to be concerned about other rtekinds.

I wasn't able to provoke a failure involving any other rtekind. It is
possible to break it using references to OLD in UPDATE rules though.

Here's an updated patch, now with test cases involving both OLD and
NEW references.

Regards,
Dean

Вложения