Re: [HACKERS] Multi column range partition table

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Multi column range partition table
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Multi column range partition table  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] Multi column range partition table  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On 7 July 2017 at 03:21, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> +1 to releasing this syntax in PG 10.

So, that's 3 votes in favour of replacing UNBOUNDED with
MINVALUE/MAXVALUE for range partition bounds in PG 10. Not a huge
consensus, but no objections either. Any one else have an opinion?

Robert, have you been following this thread?

I was thinking of pushing this later today, in time for beta2.

Regards,
Dean