Re: Doc patch making firm recommendation for setting the value of commit_delay

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Doc patch making firm recommendation for setting the value of commit_delay
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21 January 2013 13:10, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> What filesystem did you use for testing?  Would you also provide /proc/cpuinfo
> or a rough description of the system's CPUs?

Unfortunately, I don't have access to that server at the moment. It's
under Greg Smith's control. I believe you yourself had an account on
this server at one point. I do know that the CPU is an Intel Core
i7-870:

http://ark.intel.com/products/41315/Intel-Core-i7-870-Processor-8M-Cache-2_93-GHz

I am pretty sure that the filesystem that the various block devices
were mounted with was ext4 (without LVM), but it might have been XFS.
I don't recall. The operating system was Debian Lenny.

--
Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/