Re: BUG #6300: duplicate key value violates unique constraint

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #6300: duplicate key value violates unique constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 24 November 2011 16:55, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrot=
e:

> Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of jue nov 24 13:14:38 -0300 2011:
>
>> What I think we want to distinguish between is things that are
>> PEBKAC/GIGO, and everything else. =A0In other words, if a particular
>> error message can be caused by typing something stupid, unexpected,
>> erroneous, or whatever into psql, it's just an error. =A0But if no
>> input, however misguided, should ever cause that symptom, then it's, I
>> don't know what the terminology should be, say, a "severe error".
>
> +1

+1

On reflection, that's better than what I proposed.

--=20
Peter Geoghegan =A0 =A0 =A0 http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6300: duplicate key value violates unique constraint