Re: Learning EXPLAIN

От Sam Gendler
Тема Re: Learning EXPLAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Ah, I see now that the article you linked to in the OP is written by the same author and is maybe the very same content. If so, that sure seems pretty comprehensive to me, though I've also been reading this list, off and on, for many years, which has probably filled a lot of the gaps left by the original blog posts.