Re: Damaged (during upgrade?) table, how to repair?

От Sam Gendler
Тема Re: Damaged (during upgrade?) table, how to repair?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 1:20 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

In any case I don't see you getting a 9.5 version on the laptop in the
package directories. Pretty sure the Fedora 30 repos will not have 9.5
and the Postgres repos don't go back to Fedora 30. So if you want a 9.5
instance you will need to build it from source in order to get a server
that works long enough to restore the 9.5 dump to so you can then use
the 11 instance pg_dump to dump in order to move to the 11 instance.

There are 9.5 docker images available from dockerhub.  Easy enough to run postgres from inside one of those with the postgres data dir mounted inside, I would think. Could even use an 11 image to connect to it for pg_dump.

--sam

Сообщение: Re: The Curious Case of the Table-Locking UPDATE Query
Сообщение: Re: The Curious Case of the Table-Locking UPDATE Query