Not able to postgresql 11.2 using ODBC connector

От Sumit Arora
Тема Not able to postgresql 11.2 using ODBC connector
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Postgresql team,

I have a PostgreSQL 11.2 database which I need to connect using an ODBC connector to Spotfire Bi tool.
System details are as follows:
  • ODBC driver version : 11.1
  • PostgreSQL database version: 11.2
I am getting below error while I am trying to connect:

 An error occurred in the external data source.
External error:
ERROR [42703] ERROR: column p.proisagg does not exist;
Error while executing the query

Thinking it might be issue with driver and ODBC version, I setup a postgresql 11.1 and then also got the same error.

Also on your website I don't see ODBC connector for 11.2. Please let me know when that be available.

--
Regards,
Sumit Arora