Re: question

От anj patnaik
Тема Re: question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quick update on the above:

1) I got past the password prompt by changing the pg_hba.conf on target machine to trust.

2) I am still running this command to restore on remote machine and want feedback as it appears to NOT create the desired table:

xzcat dump_xz |/opt/PostgreSQL/9.4/bin/psql -h mycomp.com postgres -U postgres

Thanks.