Re: Considerable performance downgrade of v11 and 12 on Windows

От Eugene Podshivalov
Тема Re: Considerable performance downgrade of v11 and 12 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
It sounds strange but the "type" is indeed impacting the overall
performance somehow.
I've just tried to execute the following sequence of commands on a
fresh new database with PostreSQL v10 and both the copy and primary
key commands performed as slow as in v11 and 12.

SET synchronous_commit TO OFF;
SET client_encoding TO 'UTF8';
COPY ways FROM program 'cmd /c "type D:\ways.txt"';
ALTER TABLE ONLY ways ADD CONSTRAINT pk_ways PRIMARY KEY (id);

Regards