Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sure Robert.
I 'll update the tests and get back.

Two questions, while we're at it:

1. Any other conventions (for naming)?
2. Should I assume that all database objects that get created, need to be dropped explicitly? Or is this point specifically about ROLES?

--
Robins Tharakan

On 27 June 2013 09:00, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 3:29 AM, Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, so I think this patch can be committed, I will change the status.

We have a convention that roles created by the regression tests needs
to have "regress" or something of the sort in the name, and that they
need to be dropped by the regression tests.  The idea is that if
someone runs "make installcheck" against an installed server, it
should pass - even if you run it twice in succession.  And also, it
shouldn't be likely to try to create (and then drop!) a role name that
already exists.

Setting this to "Waiting on Author".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: FILTER for aggregates [was Re: Department of Redundancy Department: makeNode(FuncCall) division]
Сообщение: Re: FILTER for aggregates [was Re: Department of Redundancy Department: makeNode(FuncCall) division]