Re: Add regression tests for ROLE (USER)

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Add regression tests for ROLE (USER)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 6 July 2013 20:25, Robins Tharakan <tharakan@gmail.com> wrote:

Do let me know your view on this second point, so that I can remove these tests if so required.

Hi,

Please find attached the updated patch.

It address the first issue regarding reducing the repeated CREATE / DROP ROLEs.

It still doesn't address the excessive (syntactical) checks tough. I am still unclear as to how to identify which checks to skip. (As in, although I have a personal preference of checking everything, my question probably wasn't clear in my previous email. I was just asking 'how' to know which checks to not perform.) Should a 'syntax error' in the message be considered as an unnecessary check? If so, its easier for me to identify which checks to skip, while creating future tests.

--
Robins Tharakan
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe