Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 26 June 2013 02:26, Robins Tharakan <tharakan@gmail.com> wrote:
So technically I hope this regression patch I submitted could go through since this feedback isn't towards that patch, but in my part I am quite intrigued about this test (and how it passes) and probably I'd get back on this thread about this particular commented out test in question, as time permits.

Attached is an updated (cumulative) patch, that takes care of the issue mentioned above and tests two more cases that were skipped earlier.

--
Robins Tharakan

Вложения