Re: Accurate list of Keywords / Datatypes?

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Accurate list of Keywords / Datatypes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 8 May 2016 at 07:38, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br> wrote:
src/include/parser/kwlist.h

​Thanks Everyone.

Kwlist.h got me going as to where to look, but I had to improvise (quite) a bit. Any and all advice about any other authoritative lists (like kwlist.h) would be a big help, since currently much is kludgy.

Created a GitHub Repo in case someone's interested (https://github.com/robins/npp-lang-plpgsql).

​For PLPGSQL, (src/pl/plpgsql/src/pl_scanner.c)​

For DataTypes, (src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/c_keywords.c ; src/backend/bootstrap/bootstrap.c) as well as parse all HTML pages under http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/datatype.html.

For Config Parameters (recovery.sample.conf ; postgresql.sample.conf) as well as parse all HTML pages under http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/runtime-config.html ; http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/libpq-connect.html

-
robins