Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding

От Robins
Тема Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Not sure if its linked, but when on the download page.. the 'automatic' redirector doesn't seem to be working either.
After a few seconds redirects to a 404.

Here are the details:
Error page title: 404 Not Found
Redirection target: http://www.postgresql.org/redir/311/h/ (seems to be a static 5 sec META redirect from the Download page)
Location: India (If that redirection target is location based)

---
Robins Tharakan