Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Since I can't seem to unsubscribe to this mailing list, I might as well report a bug...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On 12 February 2015 at 15:18, <hushthatbush@hushmail.com> wrote:
Whoa. That's actually quite scary since I had no idea about it. What if I had selected only the "DELETE FROM table" from "DELETE FROM table WHERE id = 123"?! Now I have to worry about having done that (or something similar) in the past. :/

Isn't that how the world works​?

SSMS (MS SQL Server) and Aqua Data Studio work like this for sure.. just like PgAdmin. I guess we'd need to be careful what 'gets run' when the UI allows this.

--
Robins Tharakan