Re: BUG #17589: Invalid read at array_positions

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: BUG #17589: Invalid read at array_positions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 at 21:42, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> If nothing else works, I'll try to enable log_statement=all for
> future runs, but that really slows things down and I'd prefer to
> keep that as a last resort.

On re-reading the wiki, it seems that unless the trace throws something
obvious (to the eye), log-statement=all is a reliable way to triage further.

Will retry a few more runs with logging and come back in case I find something.
Sorry for the noise.
-
robins