Re: CREATE OPERATOR query

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: CREATE OPERATOR query
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Further, I seem to have a similar problem with the EXECUTE check requirement as well.
Sample SQL given below.

BEGIN TRANSACTION;
CREATE ROLE rol_op3;
CREATE TYPE type_op3 AS ENUM ('new', 'open', 'closed');
CREATE FUNCTION fn_op3(type_op3, type_op3)
RETURNS type_op3 AS $$
    SELECT NULL::type_op3;
$$ LANGUAGE sql IMMUTABLE;
REVOKE EXECUTE ON FUNCTION fn_op3(type_op3, type_op3) FROM rol_op3;
SET ROLE rol_op3;
CREATE OPERATOR #*# (
   leftarg = type_op3,
   rightarg = type_op3,