Re: [HACKERS] psql - add ability to test whether a variable exists

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] psql - add ability to test whether a variable exists
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Fabien,

I was able to test the functionality (which seemed to work fine) and fed in my comment to assist anyone else reviewing this patch (and intentionally let it's state as 'Needs Review').

While trying to provide my feedback, on hindsight I should have been more detailed about what I didn't test. Being my first review, I didn't understand that not checking a box meant 'failure'. For e.g. I read the sgml changes, which felt okay but didn't click 'Passed' because my env wasn't setup properly.

I've set this back to 'Needs Review' because clearly needs it.
Apologies for the noise here.

-
robins